Friday, April 8, 2011

Ah, mininova

I love that my show is downloadable on a legal torrent site.
I love that on a bad day around 700 people download some GSS.
I love that Mininova tells me which countries people are downloading from.

And yet, I REALLY wish I could get some of these folks to visit the website instead.
I don't ask for donations or have a bunch of banner ads, because the thought sickens me.
But I do eventually hope to get enough traffic that someone might decide to sponsor the show.
Of course, they would have to be the right kind of people but still, even an offer from the GVS would be flattering, if impossible to accept.

Ah well.
The important thing is that there are enough mad people in the world who think that listening to me is entertaining, to keep me going indefinitely.

I love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment