Saturday, September 10, 2011

Booyah

Ah.... Finally.

The radio has begun! Very soon, new GSS will turn up from the radio studio thanks to the glorious Radio Adelaide, and we are hoping to bring something a little special for the first episode back.
As well as that, James and I have a new film planned, yes a film, not just another skit, and we're pretty excited about it! I am directing, James is acting alongside a couple of other actors I greatly enjoy, and I have a decent crew to back me up as Director. It's pretty cool.

So things may have seemed to slow down from the outside, but believe me that's only because it's sped up so much on the inside! We are cranking it hard, and hope to have some awesome content for you soon.

Have a good one folks, all the best.
-Steve



1 comment:

  1. Good, I'm missing my dose of crazy Australian guy a lot.

    //Epex

    ReplyDelete